Dr. Attiya Inayatullah laying foundation stone
Dr. Attiya Inayatullah, Federal Minister for Womens Development, Social Welfare and Special Education visited the ITE on 27th October, 2001. She met the trainees and commended the quality of their work. She also laid the foundation stone for the new ITE building, which will be completed within two years. This will eventually enable the ITE to vacate the PVPS building where they are presently housed.
The following dignitaries visited the KEF schools and ITE during 2001
Dr Attiya Inayatullah during her visit to PVPS, with KEF chairman, trustees and members of staff.
- Dr. Attiya Inayatullah, Federal Minister
- Mr. Mussadhik Hussain, Chairman KEF-UK
- Mr. Shakil Ahmed Durrani, Chief Seretary AJ&K
- Mr. Naeem Shiraz, Secretary Education AJ&K Govt.
- Dr. Mohammed Ali, OBE, Trustee KEF-UK
- Mr. Abdul Qayyum, Trustee & Co-ordinator KEF-UK
- Mr. David Eminson, Director VSO, Islamabad
- Mr. Glyn Williams (VSO-UK)
- Mr. Gary Sharpen (VSO-UK)
- Mr. Ashique Hussain Sangi, Ministry of Womens Development, Social Welfare & Special Education.